CompHealth is currently assisting a Washington hospital with their search for an OB/GYN due to growth. You will work 3 days in the clinic, 1 day of surgery, and a 1:3 call. You will see a 50-50 mix of OB to GYN cases. Come join 2 midwives, 2 OB/GYNs. This year they are on target to deliver 300 babies. The clinic is conveniently located on the campus next to the hospital. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a WA medical license, if necessary.
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary plus extra income for any call taken in addition to 10 days per month. You will also be offered medical benefits for the physician and family would be a little extra, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Greg Giroux directly at or email your CV and references to . Refer to job number .
- Free medical benefits for physician and family coverage available
- Join 2 midwives and 3 OB/GYNs
- Full-time position working 4 days per week
- Call will be 1:4
- 50/50 OB to GYN mix
- Hospital sees approximately 300 deliveries
- Clinic is on campus next to the hospital
- Located approximately 30 miles from Seattle
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail